Grow With Us!
We are a customer experience based mobile app platform that provides end to end logistics, management, and engagement touchpoints for meetings, events, and online communities. We have a high profile client list, of working with the Fortunes 500s, that continues to grow and are seeking qualified candidates to join our team!
Do you watch Silicon Valley? Do you feel the angst, the humor, and the joy in their 'pseudo-lives'? Are you looking to be part of small team that is trying to grow in the land of tech and innovation. Do you relate to any of those characters or know people that do?
Well... we do. While our team does not map 1:1 to Pied Piper and our product is nowhere near a 'new internet' we are fighting for a slice of pie in the tech world, carving out our niche for mobile apps that make working together and working with your customers better.
We all have worked with or for at some point in our careers people just like that and we find the humor and value in every little growing pain they experience, the highs and the lows.
- Marketing Coordinator
1. Marketing Coordinator
The marketing coordinator position is a perfect opportunity for someone just starting their career and wants to get their feet wet in the tech space. They will serve as a project manager for all marketing and product development services related to promoting our mobile app platform to new and existing partners and clients through print, digital, and other marketing initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting marketing department in managing the creative pipeline on assets that help create awareness and sales leads.
- Editing, formatting, publishing, and sharing content that builds meaningful connections
- Managing and optimizing company pages within each social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Daily monitoring of social media sites
- Send weekly reports on content success (web traffic and analytics)
- Monitor industry developments, contents, and trending topics
- Explore new ideas, ways to promote the product and perform research tasks as required
- Take meeting notes and follow-up on action items
- Perform other duties as needed
- Experience with Google cloud products and Microsoft Suite
- Good communicator
- Ability to read, write, and edit good content
- Excited about social media and familiar with how to use it a social selling tool for B2B
- Passion for and experience with technology and mobile apps
- *Other projects over may include: storyboarding new marketing videos, creating brochures, eBooks, setting up webinars etc.
The marketing coordinator position is a contract position with the opportunity for full-time at the end of the the 3 month offer. Please provide a full resume, cover letter, and any writing or marketing samples you find applicable.
To apply for the Marketing Coordinator position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com